Image Show not working with the News template

Free Joomla module to create slideshow on your website which includes different data like part of articles or text defined by user.
Rate this topic: Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.
GK User
Wed Apr 03, 2013 7:18 pm
Hi there,
We're trying to use the Image Show module with the News template without much success:
http://www.beautyontrial.co.uk/demo/jupgrade/
The front end of the site crashes as soon as this module is published.
Is there a known solution to this issue?
Expert Boarder

GK User
Thu Apr 04, 2013 10:27 am
Did you get any error or just blank site ? Please give us more details because when it is not possible to enable extension it is also hard to detect what could be wrong.
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Sat Apr 06, 2013 12:17 am
Hi bkrztuk,
Thank you for your reply.
Everything seems to be working fine from the back-end as we managed to install the slides and save our work.
It is only when the extension is published that the front-end crashes straight away. See screenshot below.
We note that the News template is not listed in the module style.
I hope you will be able to help as this extension is our preferred choice for our image slideshow.

image show#2.gif
Expert Boarder

GK User
Tue Apr 09, 2013 8:04 am
Could you provide me URL to your site ? I can't see it on screenshot :)
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Tue Apr 09, 2013 10:59 pm
Hi bkrztuk,
Please note the requested url as follows:
http://www.beautyontrial.co.uk/demo/jupgrade/
As soon as this issue with the Image Show GK4 is resolved, we'll use it on the homepage.
Expert Boarder

GK User
Mon Apr 15, 2013 8:57 am
Probably I need back-end access, please send me details via PM with link to this forum topic.
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Tue Apr 16, 2013 8:13 am
Hi bkrztuk,
Please check your PM for the details.
Expert Boarder