imageshow in the backend

Free Joomla module to create slideshow on your website which includes different data like part of articles or text defined by user.
Rate this topic: Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.
GK User
Tue Apr 02, 2013 6:39 pm
Hi - and thanks for help, I`ve a prob with Image Show GK4 (Joomla 2.5) - in the backend the upload function doesn`t work. I see only the black transparency windows no field to the images.
I updated to the new version but it doesn`t work anymore. Thanks for help
Junior Boarder

GK User
Tue Apr 02, 2013 7:31 pm
Are you sure that you have upload feature in Image Show module ? This module have only a field to select or clear selection, please look http://d.pr/i/Ba4h
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Tue Apr 02, 2013 9:04 pm
I read in the forum and find this post: Cannot select/change article in slide
by migawa » Fri Feb 15, 2013 12:27 am
it`s the same problem, could you solve the prob?! Thanks for your answer
Junior Boarder

GK User
Wed Apr 03, 2013 7:40 am
yeah, it works, thanks - what have you done? Thx :D
Junior Boarder

GK User
Wed Apr 03, 2013 8:33 am
Totally nothing :) probably it was some temporary problem with your connection or server. Hope now will work fine.
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Wed Apr 03, 2013 9:57 am
;) it`s terrible, I`m working with LTE and somethimes I have to wait a day for modifications. I can clear the caches 30 times, but nothing happens (chrome, firefox etc). Ok - I`ve only installed the new modul and today it works. :D
Junior Boarder

GK User
Thu Apr 04, 2013 10:32 am
Maybe you should try to clean the browser cache and temporary memory.
Platinum Boarder