Image show GK4 stopped working - error 1064!?

Free Joomla module to create slideshow on your website which includes different data like part of articles or text defined by user.
Rate this topic: Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.
GK User
Mon Mar 25, 2013 11:40 am
I am using bikestore template (J3.0), and when I have changed slides in ImageShow GK4 I got Error 1064 for frontend and now I cannot even go in module settings in backend!?
Untitled-1.jpg

Untitled-2.jpg
Senior Boarder

GK User
Tue Mar 26, 2013 7:24 am
Please try to reinstall extension, if this doesn't help please let me know via PM and remember to include like to this forum topic. I need admin details to login and see what happen.
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Tue Mar 26, 2013 6:31 pm
bkrztuk wrote:Please try to reinstall extension, if this doesn't help please let me know via PM and remember to include like to this forum topic. I need admin details to login and see what happen.

Hi, I couldn't wait... I done it all over in 2.5 template :/
But I can upload 3.0 version to my server if you want to find out what went wrong...
Senior Boarder

GK User
Wed Mar 27, 2013 10:04 am
Yes you can but firstly please make sure that the source for NSP contains for sure some articles because this is common issue that users select some empty categories.
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Wed Mar 27, 2013 12:15 pm
bkrztuk wrote:Yes you can but firstly please make sure that the source for NSP contains for sure some articles because this is common issue that users select some empty categories.

OK, I will do it and will PM you access data. It is everything OK with NSP, that module is visible.
Problem persist when Image show is published only...
Senior Boarder