thumbnails seen but not the image in slideshow

Free Joomla module to create slideshow on your website which includes different data like part of articles or text defined by user.
Rate this topic: Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.
GK User
Mon Feb 25, 2013 4:45 am
hi.

http://samratbazaar.com.sg/jooo30/

can any learned teacher help me to configure why the image is not seen, but the thumbnails only

thanks
Expert Boarder

teitbite
Mon Feb 25, 2013 6:58 am
Hi

I think it can be because of spaces in image titles. Please try add a slide without spaces in name and check if it displays.

GK User
Mon Feb 25, 2013 4:11 pm
made the title one word without spaces - did not work

providing you a screenshot, may be can also message you the admin backend log in details, if you permit me

thanks
Expert Boarder

GK User
Mon Feb 25, 2013 4:19 pm
screenshot
Expert Boarder

teitbite
Tue Feb 26, 2013 3:19 pm
Hi

Site is offline now. Can You please send me an access to it, so I'll be able to check the code now and see if images are not loaded from cache for example ?

GK User
Thu Feb 28, 2013 4:11 pm
hi,

sent access details thro message

thanks
Expert Boarder

teitbite
Fri Mar 01, 2013 12:03 pm
Hi

Where have You send the access to ? I do not a message from You in my mail or PM.

GK User
Fri Mar 01, 2013 10:17 pm
teitbite wrote:Hi

Where have You send the access to ? I do not a message from You in my mail or PM.

pm sent - not going thro

sent email to you

thanks
Expert Boarder

teitbite
Sun Mar 03, 2013 8:58 am
Hi

I got it :)

Ok. I see that You still have spaces in names. I think this is the problem, some servers do not know how to handle that. Please simply remove names from images names and re-upload images.

GK User
Mon Apr 01, 2013 1:23 am
hello, looks like i have same problem - only thumbs and no main image .....console dont show any error, what it can be ? thx
Fresh Boarder

teitbite
Tue Apr 02, 2013 3:48 pm
vorobjov wrote:hello, looks like i have same problem - only thumbs and no main image .....console dont show any error, what it can be ? thx

Hi

Please show me Your site.

GK User
Tue Apr 02, 2013 7:53 pm
Thanks for reply Teitbite, looks like I solved this problem - installed jquery module and all working again

Best wishes
Fresh Boarder