Image show Backend select options dont work

Free Joomla module to create slideshow on your website which includes different data like part of articles or text defined by user.
Rate this topic: Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.
GK User
Fri Feb 22, 2013 6:41 pm
Hi.
Select Options in backend such autoanimation,Show title block, Vertical text position... dont save changes when i click save button.
For example y change auntoanimation to disabled, this show select but when i push save button the autoanimation button still enabled.
in fact i have change manually autoanimation parameter in database to enable autoanimation.
Help please.
I have bickestore template and 1.32.1 image show version
Fresh Boarder

teitbite
Sat Feb 23, 2013 4:22 am
Hi

Please send me an access to Your site.

GK User
Mon Feb 25, 2013 8:10 pm
sent by private
Fresh Boarder

teitbite
Tue Feb 26, 2013 3:23 pm
Hi

I just had the same question from other user. Looks like some browsers are having problems while saving. Strangest is that the browser client reported not working worked for me, so it can be cache or cookie related. Please try if this can be saved under different browser.

GK User
Tue Feb 26, 2013 4:59 pm
Hi.
Chrome --> Dont work
Safari(WebKit) --> Dont work
Firefox (Gecko) --> Dont work
IE (Trident) --> Dont work
Fresh Boarder

teitbite
Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:30 am
Hi

Ok. I see now that Your problem is different. But looks like not only Image Show is broken, but admin template as well. Have You made any changes to it ?

GK User
Wed Feb 27, 2013 4:47 pm
No.
Never worked.
Fresh Boarder

teitbite
Thu Feb 28, 2013 1:01 pm
Hi

Ok. Understand. Please try reinstall joomla and module than. I see Your joomla panel is slightly different than a default one (for example top bar is displayed at the bottom) and this is the problem here, because in the middle of different code is an error which affects this module page page more than You think.

Please take a look on my screen where You can compare how proper installation looks like.

GK User
Fri Mar 01, 2013 4:38 pm
Hi.
I have many web pages wiht joomla and always this bar displays at the bottom.
I download joomla from joomla.org and http://www.joomlaspanish.org/ and both cases display at the bottom.
Maybe you download your joomla for an specific languaje joomla page
Fresh Boarder

teitbite
Sun Mar 03, 2013 10:12 am
Hi

I'm using the clear version from joomla.org, but this is not relevant. One other client reported the same problem and looks like it's because of latest changes in joomla version 3.0.3. Programmers are working on this already, will let You know when they will find something.

teitbite
Tue Mar 05, 2013 11:43 pm
Hi

One other user reported the same issue, so I've send it to programmers and they fixed it. Please wait for the newest update and reinstall the module.

GK User
Mon Mar 18, 2013 2:55 pm
I have the same problem GK4 1.32.1 Image Show.

Any solution?
Senior Boarder

teitbite
Mon Mar 18, 2013 5:23 pm
Hi

Like I've said a fix has been prepared. I'll ask when it will be available to download.

GK User
Tue Mar 19, 2013 12:30 pm
Thanks we will watch
Senior Boarder