mask over the image

Free Joomla module to create slideshow on your website which includes different data like part of articles or text defined by user.
Rate this topic: Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.
GK User
Thu Feb 21, 2013 11:39 am
I would like to create a mask image to round off the bottom and put under a shadow. How do I add the mask over the image?
thanks
Expert Boarder

GK User
Thu Feb 21, 2013 11:50 am
Hi, there is at least two solutions to do that, one of them is very easy and compatibility with all browsers even old one. You've to prepare 3 images for slideshow in photoshop, where you add curves and shadows. Than use slideshow module and in css change position of dots * * *
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Thu Feb 21, 2013 12:12 pm
Actually wanted to keep the images in their original format, automatically applying a mask over. is it possible?
Expert Boarder

GK User
Fri Feb 22, 2013 11:33 am
solved!
I used the style Appproteach and I replaced the image with the mask I created with photosop.
I fixed the css and everything works:
http://wwwtest.minervaresort.it/

Now we can upload rectangular images and the mask will create the effect rounded with the shadow down.
Expert Boarder