slide images left to right - image show gk4

Free Joomla module to create slideshow on your website which includes different data like part of articles or text defined by user.
Rate this topic: Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.
GK User
Tue Feb 19, 2013 10:17 pm
is it possible to make the images and text slide from left to right? I'm using image show gk4 on a customised version of the startup template. Currently I can only get the images and text to come up from bottom to top like in the showcase example: http://demo.gavick.com/joomla25/startup/
Fresh Boarder

Konrad M
Wed Feb 20, 2013 4:11 pm
Hi,
unfortunetly it is extra custmozation and we don't support it. You will need to do some modifications in css and js files.

GK User
Mon Feb 25, 2013 11:48 pm
Is there someone on this forum you could recommend that could do the customisation for a small fee? I guess it should take less than an hour or so for somebody who knows what they're at. I'm afraid I don't have the time to dedicate to customising it.

Thanks
Fresh Boarder