Change Text colour in Image Show

Free Joomla module to create slideshow on your website which includes different data like part of articles or text defined by user.
Rate this topic: Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.
GK User
Mon Jan 28, 2013 4:22 pm
I am using Startup template for Joomla3.0. This may sound like a really dumb question, but I don't know how to change the colour of the font in the Image Show in the front page! It's white right now... :( Maybe it's a really simple thing but... Can anyone help?

Thank you! :laugh:
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Tue Jan 29, 2013 8:50 am
Please add this code to override.css file in root/templates/gk_template_name/css directory :
Code: Select all
.gkIsWrapper-gk_startup .gkIsText h2 a {color: #000 !important}

and then just remember to enable "Use override CSS" option in template advanced settings tab. Of course #000 you can replace with your own color.
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Sun Mar 03, 2013 12:42 pm
Hi,
i want to define the color of the market text. I insert your code in overrride.css and it is activate but still appears #fff

Any suggestion?

Regards,

Ignacio
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Sun Mar 03, 2013 1:56 pm
Could you show me your site URL ? It is always easier to check CSS/HTML code on live site.
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Mon Mar 04, 2013 11:14 am
bkrztuk wrote:Could you show me your site URL ? It is always easier to check CSS/HTML code on live site.

http://www.ticopen.com/aidarail/
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Mon Mar 04, 2013 2:32 pm
And now sticky menu does not work also. Seems like override.ccs does not work properly but it is activated.
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Thu Mar 07, 2013 10:02 am
I see this text on red color, so do you still need a modification ?
Platinum Boarder