Image show in article

Free Joomla module to create slideshow on your website which includes different data like part of articles or text defined by user.
Rate this topic: Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.
GK User
Thu Jan 24, 2013 10:50 am
Hello! :D

I want to create an image show is each article (different photos in each). I am not sure I can do this with Image Show GK4? Or? Because I am not sure how or where the publish the module and how to select the photos so it would be always different in each article...

Thanks! ;)
Fresh Boarder

Konrad M
Thu Jan 24, 2013 12:03 pm
Hi,
to achieve that you will have to add each article to menu as a menu item. Then you have to create module instance for each item where you add diffrent slides for each one. And finally you will have to publish them to menu items.

GK User
Thu Jan 24, 2013 12:52 pm
Hello!

Thanks for your quick answer! :D

It works as you said... But it doesn't show any image if I take another path, like clicking on the article in Category with Blog layout. :?

Do you know if it's possible to solve this?
Maybe another extension?

Thanks!!
Fresh Boarder

Konrad M
Thu Jan 24, 2013 12:56 pm
Try use JoomlaWorks Simple Image Gallery Pro with k2 items.

GK User
Thu Jan 24, 2013 12:59 pm
Ahh! Found it!
The "Intro Image" is the one to the Category Blog and "Full article image" is the one in the actual article! hehehe Silly me! :D
I might check the JoomlaWorks Simple Image Gallery Pro anyway!
Thank you so much for all the help!!
Fresh Boarder