Strange behavior in Firefox and IE

Free Joomla module to create slideshow on your website which includes different data like part of articles or text defined by user.
Rate this topic: Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.
GK User
Wed Jan 16, 2013 12:51 am
Hello!
I have quite a bit problem that appeared from nowhere few days ago. I have 2 separate modules on my page - one on main site and another on menu item TV.
My website is: http://tygodniowa.pl/
Image show works great i Chrome - intro text appears, there's an arrow on the right of the module.
In Firefox there's no intro text, no arrow on the right, title is in diffirent font and there is a read more button that's not working and that shouldn't even be there in the first place.
In IE there's no problem with font and etc. but Image Show randomly decides to work. Once you load the page and it works and next time it doesn't.

Regards!
Fresh Boarder

Konrad M
Wed Jan 16, 2013 11:58 am
Hi,
please unpublish one and check if everything is working. GK Image can have only one instance on page.

GK User
Wed Jan 16, 2013 12:05 pm
I unpublished one but the problem persists. I even asked other administrators if they changed something in module settings but they didn't touch it. They published articles in K2 only.
Fresh Boarder

Konrad M
Wed Jan 16, 2013 12:26 pm
One thing more do you have latest version of Image Show ?

GK User
Wed Jan 16, 2013 1:20 pm
I have Photoslide 3.1.3 stable and Image Show 1.1.3. Both for Joomla 1.5.
Fresh Boarder

Konrad M
Thu Jan 17, 2013 10:08 am
Please send me Private Message with access to your joomla backend.