Image Show - gkPublisher "Article" not working

Free Joomla module to create slideshow on your website which includes different data like part of articles or text defined by user.
Rate this topic: Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.
GK User
Sat Jan 05, 2013 10:21 pm
On Publisher template when using gkPublisher module when "article" is selected as "content type" only picture shows on frontend. Slide title, introtext and link does not show/work. Only happens with "article" content type..."K2 Article" and "text" content types work perfectly. I installed the quickstart package: http://www.krazemag.com/gk_publisher_quickstart_J25/

It appears it may be something in the view.php file for the "gk_publisher" module style? I tried some of the other "module style" selections and the article info/link shows/works on them (although they mess up the styling...of course).
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Sun Jan 06, 2013 1:43 am
Nevermind...I found the issue.

In the mod_image_show_gk4/styles/gk_publisher/model.php file there is a comma missing at the end of line 40 after 'title' it should look like this:
Code: Select all
// SQL query for slides
      $query = '
      SELECT
         `c`.`id` AS `id`,
         `c`.`catid` AS `cid`,
         `c`.`title` AS `title`,
         `c`.`introtext` AS `text`
      FROM
         #__content AS `c`
      WHERE
         `c`.`id` IN ('.$query_ids.')
      ;';

The missing comma causes the artice title, introtext & link not to show on frontend in slideshow.
Fresh Boarder