Image Not Showing in IE9

Free Joomla module to create slideshow on your website which includes different data like part of articles or text defined by user.
Rate this topic: Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.
GK User
Wed Dec 12, 2012 9:29 am
Have the latest Image Show GK4 installed with the AppSite Template. Works great in Firefox and Chrome, but just get a loading wheel in IE9.

Any ideas?

Image should show in header position at schoolpartners.ca.

Thank you!
Fresh Boarder

teitbite
Thu Dec 13, 2012 2:39 pm
Hi

Problem may be caused by one of the extensions visible on this page. Please try to create a new menu item and attach image show there. Send me a link to this new page than. I hope there will be just modules attached to all along with Image Show.

GK User
Fri Dec 14, 2012 12:42 am
Hi Teitbite,

Thanks for the suggestion. I experimented with different menu item AND different images. The problem was not the page extensions, but image type.

The original was a video embed - I tried both iframe and the "old" embed code.

Video works on Firefox and Chrome, but does not load with IE9.

Anyway to get video embed (e.g. Youtube) to work with Image Show?

Thanks again.
Fresh Boarder

teitbite
Fri Dec 14, 2012 10:53 pm
Hi

To be honest I did not know that this can bring a conflict. I think it must be because of video in addition to some other extension. If I'm right than finding it will be even more difficult. What about using a different module to not to wast more time on this conflict ?