How to change Image Show Module Style

Free Joomla module to create slideshow on your website which includes different data like part of articles or text defined by user.
Rate this topic: Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.
GK User
Sat Dec 08, 2012 12:37 am
If you change the Module Style away from the template that GK Image show was downloaded with, none of the other styles work. I would like to change the StartUp slideshow to something like the eSport slideshow. I understand there is some CSS that needs to be changed, but even after removing GKheader specific CSS, all the other styles are wacko. It isn't as simple as just changing the style in the admin module panel, is it?
Junior Boarder

teitbite
Sat Dec 08, 2012 4:50 am
Hi

Acctually it should be that simple. The only problem can be that this template got a responsive version of Image Show while the rest are not. Unfortunately changing other styles to responsive functionality would be considered as customization and we do not support that. I'm afraid that You will have to look for a different module if Startup is not filling You requirements.