Different image sizes in IE8 and Firefox

Free Joomla module to create slideshow on your website which includes different data like part of articles or text defined by user.
Rate this topic: Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.
GK User
Mon Dec 03, 2012 1:13 am
Hi,

am currently using images of the same size (400px by 75px) in one of my image shows (module style financial bussiness), however when viewed in the browsers the image sizes are different in IE8 and firefox. The correct display is shown in firefox but in IE8, the images are smaller. Have gone through the settings of the image show a few tiems but havent figured out what to do to fix this issue. Any ideas?

Thanks in advance and regards

BPNGIT
Fresh Boarder

teitbite
Mon Dec 03, 2012 12:09 pm
Hi

Please show me Your site.

GK User
Tue Dec 04, 2012 12:09 am
The site is being developed locally... however Ii have attached screen shots of both displays in IE8 and firefox.
Fresh Boarder

teitbite
Tue Dec 04, 2012 12:00 pm
Hi

Sorry, but I need to see the site to check the code in order to help. Please ignore this problem right now and get back to me when site will be online.