Image show full screen

Free Joomla module to create slideshow on your website which includes different data like part of articles or text defined by user.
Rate this topic: Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.
GK User
Wed Nov 14, 2012 6:16 pm
Hi great extension thank you: I was wondering how to have it displaying images full screen and still remain responsive? Alex
Fresh Boarder

teitbite
Fri Nov 16, 2012 12:14 pm
Hi

I think You just need to have as big image as the screen and attach it to a position which is spreading across the full width.

GK User
Fri Nov 16, 2012 4:50 pm
Hi Teibite, thank you for the suggestion, could you please clarify the process of doing it? What type of parameters to change in the CSS? Thank you
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Sat Nov 17, 2012 1:39 pm
Anyone else can help on this?
Fresh Boarder

teitbite
Sat Nov 17, 2012 4:20 pm
Hi

I cannot tell. First You need to make this new position and be sure its 100% screen width. After this You need to publish module there and than I will be able to see it with some developer tools and provide a solution. Unfortunately You need to make this first part Yourself. This is a customization request and will take some time to make it, which means we do not support that. Small changes Yes, but not this bigger ones.