Date field inconsistent

Free Joomla module to create slideshow on your website which includes different data like part of articles or text defined by user.
Rate this topic: Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.
GK User
Wed Nov 14, 2012 9:08 am
Hi,

I've got Joomla 2.5.8 with Image Show GK4ver. 1.31. I'm using GK Financial Business.
The website is www.pbspolska.eu.

The problem is that the date field takes the current date if I don't put an article in my slide but e.g. an external link. Is there a way to do it so that if the type of the item is not article, the date is not shown?
No other solution comes to my mind but the situation when the item has current date is out of question.

Can you guys help?

Thanks,

Milo
Fresh Boarder

Konrad M
Wed Nov 14, 2012 9:20 am
Hi,
unfortunetly no. You can hide date for all items. If you would like to do this please add to override.css
Code: Select all
.gkIsWrapper-gk_financial_business .gkIsTextTitle span:first-child {
display:none;
}

and remember to enable override.css option in template settings.

GK User
Wed Nov 14, 2012 3:47 pm
That's not good.

Anyway, do you happen to know why don't the titles change when I have only external elements, not articles?
Look at http://www.pbspolska.eu - the slides change but the data stays (date and title)... how come?

M.
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Sun Nov 18, 2012 2:33 pm
OK, there was a problem with JS.
Fresh Boarder