Start Up Image Show Will Not Display Images

Free Joomla module to create slideshow on your website which includes different data like part of articles or text defined by user.
Rate this topic: Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.
GK User
Mon Nov 12, 2012 7:28 pm
I just installed the Start Up Template on Joomla 2.5.7 and have added images to the Image Show Module for the slide show with no luck on the front end. The images will not display. I only get the loader. A link to the website is here: http://www.valleynaz.com

I have no additional components loaded to conflict. I have no idea what to check.
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Tue Nov 13, 2012 12:37 pm
Hi,

Please try to disable the JavaScript compression in the advanced settings tab on the template options.
Administrator

GK User
Tue Nov 13, 2012 12:37 pm
Hi,

Please try to disable the JavaScript compression in the advanced settings tab on the template options.
Administrator

GK User
Tue Nov 13, 2012 4:22 pm
That worked! Thank you so much! I knew it was something so easy and obvious I was overlooking.

:D
Fresh Boarder