blank page after image gk4 published

Free Joomla module to create slideshow on your website which includes different data like part of articles or text defined by user.
Rate this topic: Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.
GK User
Sat Nov 03, 2012 10:45 am
I have blank page after publishing gk4 image in musicity template with 2 slides on fresh install .. but i copied the parameters from quickstart when configuring it. What can be a problem i can send you a url with admin pass
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Sat Nov 03, 2012 11:31 am
dolec wrote:I have blank page after publishing gk4 image in musicity template with 2 slides on fresh install .. but i copied the parameters from quickstart when configuring it. What can be a problem i can send you a url with admin pass

ok it was fault of image something wrong too big or something else..

But now i have problem slides change but the text stays the same - of the first slide ..
Fresh Boarder

teitbite
Tue Nov 06, 2012 1:37 pm
Hi

Please show me an exact page where this module is.

GK User
Fri Nov 16, 2012 7:44 pm
sent you details on email
Fresh Boarder

teitbite
Sat Nov 17, 2012 6:23 pm
Hi

Everything looks to be configured properly. Please send me an ftp access and I'll ask programmers to check the code.

teitbite
Sat Nov 17, 2012 8:28 pm
Hi

Just like I've thought. Programmers are asking me to manually overwrite Image Show files for this style. Please send me an access to ftp.

GK User
Fri Jan 11, 2013 10:43 am
Hi

I have same problem.

what are the requirements for server?
Fresh Boarder

teitbite
Fri Jan 11, 2013 11:54 pm
Hi

There are no other requirements than the one from using joomla. Please tell me Your PHP version.

GK User
Mon Jan 14, 2013 10:29 am
PHP Version 5.3.3
Fresh Boarder

teitbite
Tue Jan 15, 2013 2:09 am
Hi

Ok. @cmb please send me an access and ftp to Your site, maybe it will be easier to spot the issue in Your site.

teitbite
Wed Jan 16, 2013 1:04 am
Hi

All configuration for module an joomla are correct. Please check if You have GD Lib installed and activated on Your server and please set "Display Errors" to Yes, so I'll be able to see what acctualy is broken.