ALT and TITLE attribute for slides in imageshow gk4

Free Joomla module to create slideshow on your website which includes different data like part of articles or text defined by user.
Rate this topic: Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.
GK User
Fri Oct 26, 2012 8:03 am
we need to define ALT and TITLE attribute for the images (slides)

is there a way to add this tags to the images ?
Fresh Boarder

teitbite
Sat Oct 27, 2012 1:58 pm
Hi

Sorry. Image show is generating it from a content given already. I'm afraid I will have to advice using a different module to achieve that.

GK User
Mon Oct 29, 2012 10:50 am
teitbite wrote:Hi

Sorry. Image show is generating it from a content given already. I'm afraid I will have to advice using a different module to achieve that.

so to make things clear:
Gavick doesn´t support seo basics like Alt attribute or link title :roll:

whether in modules like imageshow neither in template related things like logo
(there is no way to insert link title in logo-settings - just the filename)
Fresh Boarder

teitbite
Mon Oct 29, 2012 5:03 pm
Hi

Title are being inserted, but there is no option to give a customized name there. I thought You were asking about that. In most cases title/alt are being taken from image name or article title.

Logo in most of our templates is a link element with backgound as logo, so title is not accessible, but with an option to add an image the site name is being taken as title/alt.