Sporter not working from clean install

Free Joomla module to create slideshow on your website which includes different data like part of articles or text defined by user.
Rate this topic: Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.
GK User
Mon Oct 22, 2012 4:08 pm
Hi

Please see the IMAGE SHOW module on the front end, here - http://lnxwebs02.cpt.wa.co.za/~mil15/Vertigogear.co.za/.

I have not managed to get this to work :(

Any help appreciated!

Thanks
Junior Boarder

teitbite
Tue Oct 23, 2012 1:07 am
Hi

Please disable showing errors on site. You can do this in global settings for server and let me know if it helped.

GK User
Tue Oct 23, 2012 7:50 am
Hi

Server error reporting is set to "none"

I have mailed you login details...thanks!
Junior Boarder

teitbite
Tue Oct 23, 2012 11:11 am
Hi

Ok. It looks like error showing level from php.ini file is overwriting this settings. Because I see slider running below all this errors, which actually are not errors but notices from different php version the script was written in and the one one the server.

I'll hack the code via ftp and change the syntax to proper version.

teitbite
Tue Oct 23, 2012 11:26 am
Hi

I have get rid of the errors, but looks like it was a problem with configuration. Probably not all files were filled while creating a slide. Can You please send me an access to joomla panel one more time ? The one form before is not working.

teitbite
Thu Oct 25, 2012 10:15 am
Hi

I got the access, unfortunately I still cannot log in to admin to check this.