Next and Previous Buttons Dont Work

Free Joomla module to create slideshow on your website which includes different data like part of articles or text defined by user.
Rate this topic: Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.
GK User
Sun Oct 14, 2012 12:10 am
The next and previous buttons dont work when using the image show on the appsprotech template

When I click or hover over them - nothing happens.

The only way I can get these buttons to work is to switch off the use style css in the advanced section of the module settings - how can i get it to work with this turned on?

Also even though i dont have a URL specificed for the slides - they title and the comments still turn into a hyperlink but dont link to anything - how can I get it to not be a hyperlink?

Many Thanks
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Sun Oct 14, 2012 6:30 am
Hi,

Could you provide an URL to your website? Probably it is a some script problem, but without analyze of your page and JavaScript console I will unable to help.
Administrator

GK User
Sun Oct 14, 2012 9:50 am
Yes thank you - this is the link to the site on my test page

http://89.145.88.200/~stewarts/
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Mon Oct 15, 2012 10:01 am
Sorry I cannot view the website because it is offline.
Administrator

GK User
Mon Oct 15, 2012 10:35 am
Sorry - my mistake - please check again.
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Mon Oct 15, 2012 10:47 am
Please add at the end of the gk.stuff.css file:

Code: Select all
.gkIsPrev,
.gkIsNext {
    z-index: 1001;
}
Administrator

GK User
Mon Oct 15, 2012 11:05 am
Great thank you - but for some reason now the animation on the slides has changed - it used to just fade in and fade out - but now it seems to bounce - any ideas how to change this?

Also even though there is no URL assigned in the module the hyperlink still shows if you hover over the text - can this be fixed? Thank you for your help
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Tue Oct 16, 2012 7:10 am
Sorry but it is impossible that the z-index value has been changed the animation type - you must changed something else. Regarding the URLs - in general hyperlink is an integral part of the module style and it cannot be disabled in the settings. You can try to remove the link from the image show style manually in the code.
Administrator

GK User
Tue Oct 16, 2012 9:24 am
Very strange - I didn't change anything else.

Is there a setting where I can change the animation type?

I like the URL hyperlink - it is good - I just would have thought it would make more sense that if no URL is entered then the hyperlink should not appear as ultimately it links to nothing.

The hyperlink should only appear if a URL is entered.

Many Thanks
Steven
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Wed Oct 17, 2012 7:50 am
The animation is the same for all configurations and it is based on the CSS scale effect.

The option to disable hyperlink when the URL is blank will be added to our todo for the next module version.
Administrator