Sporter1 Style on League News template

Free Joomla module to create slideshow on your website which includes different data like part of articles or text defined by user.
Rate this topic: Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.
GK User
Sun Oct 07, 2012 8:25 pm
Hello,
I´m currently trying to add Image Show to one of my sites that uses your League News template but I get errors (picture added) when I choose Sporter1 Style for the Image Show module.

Can anyone help me please? I tried to re-install the Image Show module (still getting the same error).

When I tried this at my other testing site based on your Game News template it works without any problem.

Many thanks for your help!
Senior Boarder

GK User
Sun Oct 07, 2012 9:08 pm
Hi

Please check if you have "Use style CSS" disable on Advanced panel.
If so, please enable.

Cheers
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Sun Oct 07, 2012 10:07 pm
Thanks for your reply. Tried both option but it didn´t help. :(

As I said it works on my other test site but not here and not with Sporter1 style.
Senior Boarder

GK User
Sun Oct 07, 2012 10:14 pm
Can you show me your website and also provide me administrator access?

paulo[at]gavick[dot]com
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Mon Oct 08, 2012 3:24 pm
I somehow made it work over the night but thank you anyway!
Senior Boarder

GK User
Mon Oct 22, 2012 4:06 pm
Hi

I have same problem, but worse, http://lnxwebs02.cpt.wa.co.za/~mil15/Vertigogear.co.za/

Please advise

Thanks
Junior Boarder

GK User
Sun Nov 04, 2012 9:51 pm
tdf110 wrote:Hi

I have same problem, but worse, http://lnxwebs02.cpt.wa.co.za/~mil15/Vertigogear.co.za/

Please advise

Thanks

Hi

My apologize for late reply.
If you want to use Sporter1 theme style on League News template, you need to enable "Use style CSS" on advanced settings of Image Show module.

Cheers
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Thu Jan 17, 2013 10:48 pm
Hello!

I've also one problem with it. I want to use Sporter1 (Image Show GK4) on my League News template. As you can see on the attached image, i want to widen my module to the edges (as League News version). How should i edit CSS file to do it?

sporter1.jpg
Fresh Boarder

teitbite
Fri Jan 25, 2013 8:31 pm
Hi

I was aske by @Szagun to participate in this thread.
Please tell me the exact link I can see this module published.

GK User
Fri Jan 25, 2013 8:52 pm
Now this module is available only for "special" users on my site, so I'll send you access to my site via PM.
Fresh Boarder

teitbite
Fri Jan 25, 2013 9:11 pm
Hi

Please just add a module class suffix " header" in module parameters. Should be displaying ok than. Of course You will beed to adjust the width of images than.