image show styles not responsive

Free Joomla module to create slideshow on your website which includes different data like part of articles or text defined by user.
Rate this topic: Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.
GK User
Thu Oct 04, 2012 2:34 am
I really like that the styles from each template gets updated in Image Show but not all of the styles are responsive.
How can we get the Image Show styles to be responsive in responsive templates?
Senior Boarder

GK User
Thu Oct 04, 2012 9:36 am
Hi,

For the responsive templates you can use the Image Show styles which comes from our responsive templates: gk_fashion and gk_bikestore. There is no way to make the other styles responsive without total recode.
Administrator

GK User
Thu Oct 04, 2012 11:16 am
To get this type of total recode work done, do i need a developers membership?
Can i hire one of you guys?
If not, can you inbox me a developer you recommend who knows Gavick products well?
Please help!
Senior Boarder

GK User
Thu Oct 04, 2012 12:05 pm
In general I'm not sure if the recode for most of the styles is possible - and sorry but we don't support so complex custom works in the Developer Membership, because in fact it is a totally separated work which needs a writing the specific style from scratch.
Administrator