Can multiple Image Show be on same page?

Free Joomla module to create slideshow on your website which includes different data like part of articles or text defined by user.
Rate this topic: Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.
GK User
Mon Sep 24, 2012 2:41 am
Hello,

I am trying to create a photo gallery and would like to have multiple Image Show modules on the same page in different positions. Can this be done?

I can't get it to work...any advice on how to do this?

I would like to have 1 image show in top 1, another in top 2...and continue down the page with 2 image show modules below for a total of 8 image show modules.

Here is the page I am trying to get it to work on: http://tigerseye.mkis.edu.my/index.php/ ... to-gallery

Currently, only 1 of the modules shows (I have 3 published)
Fresh Boarder

teitbite
Mon Sep 24, 2012 7:17 am
Hi

I can see only one instance on image show module in code of Your website. Anyway I've been using multiple image show on one page before, but not all styles can be used together because of sharing javascript functions. Please send me an access to Your joomla panel.

GK User
Sat Sep 29, 2012 7:27 am
Hello teitbite,

Thank you...sorry for my delay, I have been out of the country for the past 5 days.

"I can see only one instance on image show module in code of Your website" I know...that is the problem. I have 3 Image Show modules published on that page and oly 1 shows...I can't get the others to show.

I have sent you access to my Joomla site via your email.

Thanks so much...I really appreciate it!
Fresh Boarder

teitbite
Sun Sep 30, 2012 12:57 pm
Hi

I did not recived a mail with an access or maybe it has no link to this thread so I could not connect it with this question. Can You please try and send it one more time, but please make sure such link is included ?

GK User
Mon Oct 01, 2012 1:18 am
Hello teitbite,

I have sent the email again to [email protected] with a link to this thread. Hope it works this time.

Regards,
ryan
Fresh Boarder

teitbite
Mon Oct 01, 2012 5:44 pm
Hi

Yes I got it this time. I've checked the issue and looks like the same Image Show style cannot be used more than once on the same page. Anyway I've checked and different styles are working. So please just choose different style for rest sliders and everything will be fine.

GK User
Thu Jan 24, 2013 5:00 pm
Hello,

has this issue been solved? I want to use the same style on two image sliders on the same page.
Senior Boarder

teitbite
Fri Jan 25, 2013 10:20 pm
Hi

@Girdvalnis I'm not sure if it can be resolved becuase of javascript conflict, but please see what will happened if one of this modules got javascript disabled in its settings.

GK User
Mon Apr 01, 2013 6:18 pm
Hello,

Has this issue been resolved?
Junior Boarder

teitbite
Tue Apr 02, 2013 5:57 pm
Hi

@Oddcreations depends what issue You have in mind. Same style cannot be used if a javascript is not being to forced to display just once.

GK User
Fri Apr 05, 2013 1:11 pm
Thanks Teitbite.

I have changed the display/layout so having multiple Images Shows isn't a problem
Junior Boarder