Image Show GK4 error on site

Free Joomla module to create slideshow on your website which includes different data like part of articles or text defined by user.
Rate this topic: Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.
GK User
Sat Sep 08, 2012 12:53 pm
Hi,

I try to upload a new slide (k2 article) in Image Show GK4 and I get the following error on site:
Fatal error: Class 'K2HelperRoute' not found in /home/panoulis/public_html/beta/modules/mod_image_show_gk4/styles/gk_sporter1/model.php on line 121

Why? Any help?
Gold Boarder

teitbite
Sat Sep 08, 2012 3:44 pm
Hi

Please try reinstall this module. Looks like files got corrupted while moving to server.

GK User
Sat Sep 08, 2012 11:37 pm
Ok, now it play! But i lost the photo gallery on site. Is this the same module? What is the module style (on image show GK4 basic properties) for this photo gallery? I want it on my site! :)
Gold Boarder

GK User
Sat Sep 08, 2012 11:38 pm
Gold Boarder

teitbite
Sun Sep 09, 2012 5:32 pm
Hi

I can see Konrad already take care of this thread, so I'm leaving You in His hands.

About the slider a style with small images is called sporter 2.

GK User
Mon Sep 10, 2012 1:26 pm
Its ok now but i want it on black font and changing in interface the Image background color not change anything... :(
Gold Boarder

teitbite
Tue Sep 11, 2012 10:14 am
Hi

I do not understand what are You trying to change ? Are You talking about Your other question or about this slider. Which one ? Can You please show me exactly what You have in mind. A screenshot would be great :)

GK User
Tue Sep 11, 2012 10:20 am
At photo gallery before uninstall and install again the module it was with black background.
I tried on module interface to change the color as well to css file, but not to change anything...
Gold Boarder

teitbite
Tue Sep 11, 2012 10:57 am
Hi

Now I see. You do not have to do much. Please just add a module class suffix as " dark" (space in front is important). That's it :)

GK User
Tue Sep 11, 2012 12:19 pm
Perfect! Works great!
Gold Boarder