linebreak in title

Support forum dedicated to free and advanced Joomla content presentation module with various layout options and data sources support.
GK User
Wed Jan 26, 2011 6:15 pm
Hello,

I have the following problem (see screenshot). Whatever I try I am not getting the text of the header to apear under the Headline, sometimes it does and sometimes not..... And is ther a way to make the title go over two lines?

thanks
armin
Junior Boarder

GK User
Thu Mar 13, 2014 10:21 pm
Hello,

Is there after 3 years of this open tread an answer which can be used. I see that Gavick Joomla templates are using this in the Module section.
For example a module title looks like:
"The key __Features__**We design and develop beautiful websites**"
The output of this is different styles of font use and there are tags used. If I check ../templates/html/moduls.php I find this string:
Code: Select all
if($module->showtitle) {   
         if($params->get('module_link_switch')) {
            echo '<h3 class="header"><a href="'. $params->get('module_link') .'">'.preg_replace('/\*\*(.*?)\*\*/i', '<small>${1}</small>', preg_replace('/__(.*?)__/i', '<strong>${1}</strong>', $module->title)).'</a></h3>';
         } else {
            echo '<h3 class="header">'.preg_replace('/\*\*(.*?)\*\*/i', '<small>${1}</small>', preg_replace('/__(.*?)__/i', '<strong>${1}</strong>', $module->title)).'</h3>';
         }
      }

How can I utilize this for a K2 item or for a normal article? I'm dying to know this!
Can somebody please point me in the right direction to use this in my K2 articles which you guys are always using in your templates.
I probably need to edit ../templates/
Thanks a ton in advance!
Coen
Fresh Boarder