Functionality seems off

Support forum dedicated to free and advanced Joomla content presentation module with various layout options and data sources support.
GK User
Mon Nov 02, 2015 5:02 am
Hello

Please P.M for screen shots, symptoms occur with the nature of this post and screen shots are larger files.

Client:

"When logged into the back-end of the web site and configuring the module with unique ID's from the K2 Items, we are given an error stating that the article can not be displayed."

On-site Tech:

"My knowledge solely relays on the Network Side for the most part, the client thought that the ID's were getting mixed up and I assured him that the IDs retrieved for the Articles under his K2 component were the ID's he intended them to be for each article and demonstrated to him that the module was having conflicts."

Symptoms
Will not display article
the sixth item in Grid 3 flashes
Overall functionality seems to be bad

We have just went trough an upgrade and this module was one of the upgrades. I am not sure if during the process if something may have failed. Past experiences usually have a ripple effect if that happens, I admit that Gavick does keep a solid code with issues isolated to itself. :)

I can PM su Admin Access.
Senior Boarder

teitbite
Thu Nov 05, 2015 12:40 pm
Hi

Please tell me the url to Your site, send me joomla panel access and this screens. You can use my mail which can be found in footer of my every post.

GK User
Sun Dec 20, 2015 5:24 pm
It seems I was able to figure out the issue with Cache, my sys admin did not know I had turned on caching and informed me to research each option and makes changes with notes one-at-a-time to learn which each function does.
Senior Boarder

teitbite
Tue Dec 22, 2015 1:41 pm
Hi

Ok. Great to hear that. I'm closing this thread now.