News Show 4 and 5

Support forum dedicated to free and advanced Joomla content presentation module with various layout options and data sources support.
GK User
Fri Sep 05, 2014 8:40 am
Hello, I have a problem.
I tried to use Your module: News Show Pro with my template.
1. Pro 5 doesn't work. I can't save any changes. I've tried to unlock, clear cache, clear buffor - that doesn't work.
2. Pro 4 causes a mess on my site.

What can I do? :)
I've bought Your templates but at the moment I would like to stay with my old template.
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Sat Sep 06, 2014 6:32 am
Hello,

Do you have any errors in the console while trying to save the module settings? Did you installed a correct version for your Joomla version?
Administrator

GK User
Mon Sep 08, 2014 9:15 am
Hi, no errors, after clicking on "save" button it just take me back to list of modules. I've installed correct version.
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Mon Sep 08, 2014 9:42 am
Please send me an access to your back-end using the PM message.
Administrator

GK User
Mon Sep 08, 2014 6:11 pm
It must be something with your server configuration - even if I remove all back-end scripts which can interferer with the back-end joomla scripts the issue is the same. It can be caused by some security policy in your hosting.
Administrator

GK User
Tue Sep 09, 2014 9:03 am
Hmm, can You tell me what should I ask hosting provider for? I don't know anything about servers configuration :)
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Tue Sep 09, 2014 9:46 am
You should ask your hosting if they have some security rules configured on the server which can cause strange behaviour of the joomla back-end on the module manager and describe your problem with reference that this issue is not caused by the module back-end JS scripts.
Administrator

GK User
Wed Sep 10, 2014 7:06 pm
ok, now it works. I've tried to configure an example of module that would look like some from Your "News" layout but it's complicated :)
Do You have some step-by-step manual with configuration? This module makes some mess when I try to configure it :)
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Thu Sep 11, 2014 10:55 am
Administrator

GK User
Tue Sep 16, 2014 8:03 pm
Thank You but this article doesn't help me. For example: I see Your "News" layout. Great module in up left corner with big Obama picture - no idea how to configure it in the same way on my portal.
Second module - All Stories or Breaking news - great but I don't see on Your documentation complete configuration sreens. Another great one is this under Obama. This with VIDEOS, MORE NEWS, FEATURED, OTHER TOP STORIES, SPORTS NEWS, it looks great but for me it's impossible to make it on my page looks similar.
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Thu Sep 18, 2014 9:26 am
If you want to reproduce a specific module instance you can check it here: https://www.gavick.com/documentation/ca ... iguration/ - on this pages are all screenshots of the module configurations.
Administrator

GK User
Thu Sep 18, 2014 12:06 pm
Thank You! This configuration article is great :)
I try to configure "MORE NEWS" module. Module sufix "nsp bigtitle nsphover" will not work with my page because I don't have apropriate html code in my page? :)
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Thu Sep 18, 2014 4:39 pm
Yes, bigtitle or nsphover suffixes are dedicated for the specific templates.
Administrator