Imate too small on 1366px screens!

Support forum dedicated to free and advanced Joomla content presentation module with various layout options and data sources support.
GK User
Thu Jun 26, 2014 10:21 am
Hi,

On our site www.cefix.rs we set up NEWS SHOW PRO, and it works extremlly well on all positions and screen sizes exept on main "slider". When sizing browser window from very small screens to very large screen image is following the size exept on dimensions 1366 +/- 100px or so... when image suddenly becames very small, and whole module collapses ih height.

Please, can you take a look?! Thanks.
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Thu Jun 26, 2014 7:05 pm
Hello,

It seems that your problem is caused by the following code fragments:

Code: Select all
@media (min-width: 1200px) and (max-width: 1440px) {
  .t3-featured-news img.nspImage {
    max-width: 70px !important;
    height: auto !important;
  }
  .t3-featured-news h4.nspHeader {
    height: 25px;
    overflow: hidden;
    margin-top: 0;
  }
}

and:

Code: Select all
@media screen and (max-width: 679px), (min-width: 1200px) and (max-width: 1440px) {
  .t3-featured-news .nspArt {
    padding-top: 25px !important;
    padding-bottom: 20px !important;
  }
}

in this file t3-assets/dev/templates.cepon.less.modules.less.css. Please remove it in order to solve this problem.

By the way could you publish your opinion/rating/experiences about this module here: http://extensions.joomla.org/extensions ... news/25881 ?
Administrator

GK User
Thu Jun 26, 2014 8:02 pm

Yes, sure, I will write a review.. :)

BTW... what do you think to support Ads Manager as a data source?! That would be great :)

p.s. As you can see I am using News Show Pro as a "slider" because I can select K2 category as a data source. It would be great if you can implement this feature in Image Show Pro :)
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Fri Jun 27, 2014 10:21 am
Thank you.

Regarding Ads manager - you can always create an issue here: https://github.com/GavickPro/News-Show- ... state=open - if other users will agree that this data source is necessary - we will implement it :)

Regarding Image Show - we have this idea in our minds, but it could be available in Image Show GK5, because it will needs a total rewrite of the module structure.
Administrator

GK User
Sat Jun 28, 2014 11:53 am
I have posted on GIT HUB... I am convinced that this feature will bring more users to you :)

Looking forward for Image Show GK5. Thanks :)
Fresh Boarder