Auto-scale on thumbmail Wordpress

Support forum dedicated to free and advanced Joomla content presentation module with various layout options and data sources support.
GK User
Wed Jun 04, 2014 11:39 am
Hello, I am working on the RockWall theme and i don't want the auto-scale on the thumbmail created for the News show. I know it is possible to edit this function in Joomla, but i have the Wordpress version, and i don't see anything to modify this. Where can i find this possibility in the code? CSS? PHP?

Best regards.

Antony Maurice.
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Wed Jun 04, 2014 11:28 pm
Hello,

Which kind of scaling do you mean? The scaling up to 100% width or cropping the images to specific dimensions?
Administrator

GK User
Thu Jun 05, 2014 8:45 am
Perhaps i am wrong but when i put an image in a post, on the homepage, there is a zoom in this image. On my homepage i want an image in my GK overlay without zoom. Can i fix that resizing myself the images before put them in my WP? I think the solution is simple but in Joomla, it was easier. Sorry for these questions.

Best regards.

Antony Maurice
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Thu Jun 05, 2014 10:00 pm
I'm not sure if I understand - do you mean that WordPress scales the images and then displays it in the widget, or the images are modified by the widget? Maybe some example?
Administrator

GK User
Fri Jun 06, 2014 9:26 am
I think it's Wordpress or a function in the theme which scales the images. I had the same problem in one of your theme In Joomla, but there was a possibility to put off the function "auto-scale" and "strech". If you give me your mail in PM, i can send you an image. I am working in local movamp server, i can't sent you a weblink of my problem.
Thanks a lot.
Antony.
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Fri Jun 06, 2014 11:33 am
I think that your problem is connected with fact, that in WordPress image editor there is no "strech" option - the images always are auto-scaled.
Administrator