A logo into News Pro Show?

Support forum dedicated to free and advanced Joomla content presentation module with various layout options and data sources support.
GK User
Mon Mar 03, 2014 12:51 pm
Hello Again,

I would like to have my logo appear on the first slide of News Pro Show, so it would have to go into the heading or text but it doesn't seem to work. Is it possible? I thought since icons work a logo should be fine.

Thank you!
Jess
Senior Boarder

GK User
Mon Mar 03, 2014 1:18 pm
What is the exact problem? Could You please post an url to your site where the logo is posted?

GK User
Tue Mar 04, 2014 9:46 am
Hello,

http://onceuponad8.com/

I would like to have my logo appear on the landing photo above the current text on that page.

Is this possible?

Thanks
Jess
Senior Boarder

GK User
Wed Mar 05, 2014 6:30 pm
Sorry, but that is a customisation beyond our support. you would need to edit either Image Show Pro module core files (php, css and js), or inject the logo somehow with js. Perhaps using :before pseudoclass might help. Please ask any frontend developer for help in this kind of customisation.

GK User
Thu Mar 06, 2014 11:12 pm
I AM A GOOSE, I am so sorry. I have been calling the module by the wrong name. Its actually the GK4 module I want to put an image onto. Not the News Pro Show, Should I go pose that question in a different forum?
Senior Boarder

GK User
Sun Mar 09, 2014 8:49 am
Yep, please post the question in correct forum.