Error 0 when creating normal portal with K2 categories

Support forum dedicated to free and advanced Joomla content presentation module with various layout options and data sources support.
GK User
Sun Feb 23, 2014 11:57 pm
I've created a new K2 category and was going to use it on a News Show Pro GK4 module with normal portal, when I saved it I got the following error and I can't see my site. I disabled the module Show Pro GK5 module, I've deleted the category but I still have this error:
SQL=SELECT content.id AS ID, cats.name AS cat_name, cats.alias AS cat_alias, content.catid AS cat_id, users.name AS author, users.email AS author_email, users.id AS author_id, content_rating.rating_sum AS rating_sum, content_rating.rating_count AS rating_count FROM mkynr_k2_items AS content LEFT JOIN mkynr_k2_categories AS cats ON cats.id = content.catid LEFT JOIN mkynr_users AS users ON users.id = content.created_by LEFT JOIN mkynr_k2_rating AS content_rating ON content.id = content_rating.itemID WHERE ORDER BY content.created DESC

I can see that the WHERE clause is empty but I don't have a clue how to fix this.
I am using Joomla 3.1.5 and K2 2.6.8. I had Additional Categories installed as well but I disabled it.

Any help will be much appreciated.

Miry
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Tue Feb 25, 2014 11:44 am
Hello,

Did you selected non-empty categories as a data source?
Administrator