Newest article is shown eight times in the grid

Support forum dedicated to free and advanced Joomla content presentation module with various layout options and data sources support.
GK User
Mon Jan 27, 2014 5:08 pm
Hi...
I've created a Grid with eight grid position (mygrid1 to mygrid8) and eight GK5 News Show Pro modules for this eight positions.
But only one (the newest) of my eight Joomla articles is loaded in the eight GK5 News Show Pro modules.
Have anyone an idea what I've done wrong? :|
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Thu Jan 30, 2014 9:50 am
Hello,

Did you tried to specify the "News first number" option in the News Show Pro GK5 instances? It works like an offset - so in the first instance it should be 0, on the second instance it should be 1, on the third instance it should be 2 etc.
Administrator

GK User
Mon Feb 24, 2014 2:49 pm
Hei. Thank you for the advise. Now the different articles are linked in the grid position and the correct titles are displayed. But there are still the intro images missing. Only the last grid shows the intro image.
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Tue Feb 25, 2014 8:58 am
But these images have defined images? Maybe you wrongly configured it? Which data source are you using?
Administrator

GK User
Wed Feb 26, 2014 9:09 pm
Yes, the articles, which I use as data source all have defined images. "Source of articles" = "Joomla categories", sorted "by date", descending.
I could grand you access to the backend. Probably this will be much more easier.

Thanks for your help...
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Wed Feb 26, 2014 9:14 pm
I've sent you a message with the login data.
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Wed Feb 26, 2014 9:18 pm
It concerns the four News Show Pro GK5 modules "GRID CONTRIBUTE: 01", "GRID CONTRIBUTE: 02" ... and the Grid GK5 module "GRID CONTRIBUTE"
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Thu Feb 27, 2014 8:35 am
I've no access to your extension manager, so please install this package: https://github.com/GavickPro/News-Show- ... atible.zip

It seems that the problem was connected with missing slash in some image paths.
Administrator

GK User
Thu Feb 27, 2014 8:06 pm
Thank you so much... I've installed the zip-file and now it's working...
Fresh Boarder