Cant see price

Support forum dedicated to free and advanced Joomla content presentation module with various layout options and data sources support.
GK User
Mon Nov 18, 2013 4:04 pm
This the link www.ollitorg.ru. The products are without price. I tried to change settings in a module configuration. But i still cant see the price. Maybe it is because i changed store currency to rubbles. Help me please
Junior Boarder

teitbite
Mon Nov 18, 2013 4:09 pm
Hi

Are prices set for all languages ? Please also check if shoppergroups are not configured the way that default viewer cannot see prices.

GK User
Mon Nov 18, 2013 4:18 pm
Are prices set for all languages - I dont know how to configure it. Base price is shop settingas is Russian Rubble. In configuration-shop is set Multilingual shop- English Russian. Shppergroups - in product settings i didin set group it is vritten - available for all shopers. It is very important for me, i really think that problem is because of languge (((
Junior Boarder

teitbite
Mon Nov 18, 2013 6:41 pm
Hi

Please send me an access to jooml panel. I'll take a look into settings.

GK User
Mon Nov 18, 2013 6:48 pm
I sent you pass by a private message?
Should i sent you a email with pass?
Junior Boarder

teitbite
Tue Nov 19, 2013 12:11 am
Hi

I got an access, but unfortunately it didn't helped. Problem is that all settings should be made while admin panel is using a language the module should display in and I'm having problems with Russian language. Please send me an ftp access, so I'll make a dump of a price and will know for sure why it's not showing.

GK User
Tue Nov 19, 2013 11:27 am
Yes, i had problems with language, because while i started to use Russian, everything disappeared. So i made translations by my self in En-GB files. Everythink was ok, and then prices desapeared. I sent you a pass and login FTP by private message.
Junior Boarder

teitbite
Wed Nov 20, 2013 3:53 am
Hi

Problem is when tax is applied to price. Every price included tax is 0, so I've overrided module to show costPrice instead. Please take a look at tax shopper group or language settings.

GK User
Wed Nov 20, 2013 11:56 am
Thanks. )
But i still cant see price here.
http://ollitorg.ru/index.php/shop/prilavki-2013-11-15

How can i resolve this problem?
Junior Boarder

GK User
Wed Nov 20, 2013 3:18 pm
Sorry, the second question? How can i make this price at the center and bigger? Maybe green color? Or at least the same as a default template.

Please help me to make price at the category. Because it is a fatal importnatnt for me )
http://ollitorg.ru/index.php/shop/vitrini
Junior Boarder

teitbite
Thu Nov 21, 2013 3:47 am
Hi

I was not aware that prices are not showing in categories as well. Thought it's just a module issue. Categories layout is a part of VM so this indicates that there is a problem in configuration. Please ask VM support or check it with VM documentation. I can override it in code, but this misconfiguration may be causing different issues.

For price style please add this code to css:

Code: Select all
.gkNspPM-ProductGallery2 .PricecostPrice {
    color: #999999;
    font-size: 14px;
    font-weight: bold;
    line-height: 24px;
    text-align: center;
    transition: all 0.3s ease-out 0s;
    -webkit-transition: all 0.3s ease-out 0s;
    -moz-transition: all 0.3s ease-out 0s;
    -ms-transition: all 0.3s ease-out 0s;
    -o-transition: all 0.3s ease-out 0s;
}

GK User
Thu Nov 21, 2013 5:23 am
Please ! Override it in code! I know that this may cause troubles, bur i really need this prices at categories. I am no sure that vm support will answer me. You have FTP and Admin pass. Please help me with prices.
Junior Boarder

teitbite
Thu Nov 21, 2013 6:35 pm
Hi

Done.The same problem. Adding:

<div class="catProductPrice" id="productPrice<?php echo $product->virtuemart_product_id ?>">

to /htm/com_virtuemart/category/default.php forced it to show.

GK User
Fri Nov 22, 2013 2:53 pm
Thank you very much

Now i have another critical problem. On order confirmation (http://ollitorg.ru/index.php/shop/cart/confirm) blank (emty) page. I dont know what to do.
Reading forums, many people say that they resolved this problem by "Show mainbody on frontpage" in teamplate settings. But i cant find this option.
Can you help me? Or i have to create new topic, or maybe it is a additional work, and i am ready to pay for your help.
Junior Boarder

GK User
Fri Nov 22, 2013 5:55 pm
I made a kickstart (backup) after you made prices at gkpro 5, but before you made changes in vm category.
And confirmation then product checkout letter is vorking. So, confirmation error appeared after you made changes in VM category, moreover after your changes everythink is in English.
This is a backup of the sait. testolli.tw1.ru
Junior Boarder

GK User
Fri Nov 22, 2013 8:51 pm
I made a backup of the files, and confirmation is working now, but i have another problem:
And another critical problem ) I can add any images to articles. Images are present in the material editor, but not on the site, and can not be add new.
Fore example: http://ollitorg.ru/index.php/uslugi/3d
Junior Boarder

teitbite
Fri Nov 22, 2013 8:54 pm
Hi

So it's like I've said. Making this change affects other parts of the VM. This is why I was not advising it. I believe You cannot have no tax at all. Try set a tax to 0 maybe. And please contact VM developers about this. As I said before dissapearing of the prices must be because of some missconfiguration. VM developers will know better in this case.

GK User
Sat Nov 23, 2013 12:37 am
Done
I resolved this problem with images.
Junior Boarder

GK User
Sat Nov 23, 2013 8:36 pm
Hi i had problems with language and VirtueMart, so i had to change en-GB files manualy. Now i need to change "starst next 1 2 prev end" (on pages) Were i can change code or translation to change this to Russian. Screen is in atachment. And were i can translate "Login or Register"
atach.jpg

atach 2.jpg
Junior Boarder

teitbite
Mon Nov 25, 2013 5:41 am
Hi

Login and register should be accessible in this file: en-GB.tpl_gk_shop_and_buy.ini. Pagination options should be here: en-GB.lib_joomla.ini

Unfortunately in both cases I'm guessing since it's I do not know which modules/components are You refering to.

GK User
Mon Nov 25, 2013 6:39 pm
Ok. Thank you very mutch.
I still have few quastions, how to change:
How to change font size and add "ADD TO CART"
atach3.jpg

How to change font size? and image size
atach2 (2).jpg

How to change next 1.2. prev to Russian?
Junior Boarder

teitbite
Tue Nov 26, 2013 1:43 am
Hi

First screen:
- button higher
.readon {
    margin: 5px 0 0;
}

- font size:
h3.catProductTitle a {
font-size: 15px;
}

Second screen.
- font size:
.productdetails-view h1 {
font-size: 22px;
}

- image size:
.width36 {
    width: 36%;
}

Third screen.
Since this pagination is a part of VM I would start look for it in en-GB.com_virtuemart.ini

GK User
Wed Nov 27, 2013 12:41 pm
Thank You, Done.
Another question. please )

How to make this image bigger. I tried to change it in VirtueMart settings, but it didnt help. So how to change size?
image bigger.jpg

How to change this button to "add to cart" or how to add another button "add to cart"
add to cart.jpg
Junior Boarder

teitbite
Thu Nov 28, 2013 7:44 am
Hi

About the button You only will be able to change the text, not the functionality. Modification of functionality will require a bigger cistomisation. The text can be changed in a file en-GB.com_virtuemart.ini for a respective language.

Bigger image won't make a difference. Image will fit to the space which was prepared to it. You need to resize this space with a code like:

.productdetails-view .width36 {
    width: 50% !important;
}

and reduce the part for product description

.productdetails-view .width58 {
    width: 50% !important;
}

GK User
Fri Dec 06, 2013 10:12 pm
I have the same problem with shisha-time.ru I need SALES PRICE in news show pro gk 5. Now is a Base price with tax. www.shisha-time.ru I will sent you pass and login via private message amd email.
Junior Boarder

teitbite
Sat Dec 07, 2013 5:32 am
Hi

Ok. I'll explain how to make this change in case of another question.

1. Edit file /modules/mod_news_pro_gk5/portal_modes/product_gallery/controller.php
2. In line 151:
        $news_price.= $currency->createPriceDiv('basePriceWithTax','',$product->prices);

3. Replace "basePriceWithTax" to "salesPrice"
4. In override.css after enabling override in template settings add this to make it look better:
.gkNspPM .gkPrice div.PricesalesPrice {
    background: none repeat scroll 0 0 rgba(0, 0, 0, 0);
    font-size: 18px;
    padding: 0 0 5px;
}

.gkNspPM .gkImgOverlay div.PricesalesPrice {
    background: none repeat scroll 0 0 rgba(0, 0, 0, 0);
    font-size: 18px;
    padding: 40px 0 0;
}

.gkNspPM .gkImgOverlay span.PricesalesPrice {
    color: #FFFFFF;
}

teitbite
Tue Dec 10, 2013 7:54 am
Hi

I just found an FTP access send to me one more time. Was it a mistake or I forgot about something ?