Title and pagination problem

Support forum dedicated to free and advanced Joomla content presentation module with various layout options and data sources support.
GK User
Fri Oct 18, 2013 2:59 pm
I have a problem with NSP (v. 1.3.1) title/pagination part.
In firebug this part is marked as <h3 class="header gkPage">Aktualności</h3>.

When I click the link with "# suffix" (like under START button from intro) to reach position of NSP module, animation scrolls me too far so the title/pagination is always cut. I've tried with addin margin to override.css:

#gkHeader {
margin-top: 10px;
}

but it didn't solved the problem. Only added white (different from the module bg) margin over.
Comparing with links to other modules (like under the KONTAKT button from intro) made with "# suffinx" title is not cut which means it's particular problem of NSP. Do you know how to deal with it? I really need help with it.

Here is the website
http://swiatloczula.nazwa.pl/nowa/
Senior Boarder

GK User
Fri Oct 18, 2013 3:13 pm
Does it correspond to any element or just NSP?

GK User
Mon Oct 21, 2013 2:08 pm
I'm sorry but I got wrong with the post. Finally it's just problem of template positions (or scrolling animation) correspond to any element. As well NSP or custom HTML modules looses its title while scrolling to anchor link on particular module positions like: gkHeader, gkMainbodyTop.

So this post can be deleted and I'll return with it to Creativity template group.

PS. sorry for repeating the topic but I'm getting desperate.
Senior Boarder

GK User
Mon Oct 21, 2013 3:21 pm
No problem, I have probably replied to Your other question already.