Displayed price

Support forum dedicated to free and advanced Joomla content presentation module with various layout options and data sources support.
GK User
Sun Oct 06, 2013 1:04 pm
Skærmbillede-2013-10-06-kl.-13.55.49.jpg
Hello:-)

I have i problem with the News Show Pro GK5 module...

I want to use the module to show final sales price - and have used you guide in this forum to do that, i then tried to fix the color issues with the text and the white box with:

div.PricesalesPrice {background: none}
span.PricesalesPrice {color: #ffffff;}

In the override.css

The result was this ( see attached file )
Skærmbillede-2013-10-06-kl.-13.55.49.jpg

Text is white in the bottom, and when i do a rollover on the product, the price i aligned to the left, i have tried to aligned the rollover price, but it also effects the price when the rollover effect is not activated, please help me :-)

I also want the discount amount to be displayed maybe both in the selected currency or in % - is that possible?
Fresh Boarder

teitbite
Sun Oct 06, 2013 1:14 pm
Hi

Please show me Your site.

GK User
Sun Oct 06, 2013 1:22 pm
I am only running it locally - Should i put it online?
Fresh Boarder

teitbite
Sun Oct 06, 2013 5:54 pm
Hi

Unfortunately I need to see it to check with Firebug and tell You how to fix it. Please ignore the problem for now and get back to me when site will be accessible online.

GK User
Thu Oct 10, 2013 8:39 pm
Hello again:-)

I have now got it to work with some help from another post in here, my only problem is know that i would like to display the discount amount i % for my products, how do i do that?

This is what i put in override.css

.gkImgOverlay div.PricesalesPrice {
background: none repeat scroll 0 0 rgba(0, 0, 0, 0);
color: #000000;
font-size: 27px;
padding: 40px 0 16px;
text-align: center;
}

.gkImgOverlay div.PricesalesPrice span.PricesalesPrice {
color: #ffffff;
}
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Fri Oct 11, 2013 10:02 am
You can see my page her:

http://bradsted.com/ihip/
Fresh Boarder

teitbite
Sun Oct 13, 2013 11:48 pm
Hi

Great that You have positioned it properly. Unfortunately showing a % value may be a little bit difficult. Please send me an ftp to Your site and I'll make a dump and see if it will be possible instantly, if not than we will need to count the value from prices.