More items in NSP in (M)Social template ..how?

Support forum dedicated to free and advanced Joomla content presentation module with various layout options and data sources support.
GK User
Wed Sep 25, 2013 7:58 am
I am using the (M)Social template and want to add a slight modification, but so far without luck.
So i hope that someone here can help me.

In this template there is a NSP module showing 4 articles in 1 row (title in demo: DISCOVER
NEW ADVENTURES).

I would like to have a few more articles and have them scroll from left to right (or rotate in any other way)
Since i wanted 12 articles i went to the setting of the module and set ...

- amount of pages to 1
- amount of columns to 12
- amount of rows to 1
- pagination to arrows with pagination

But this makes a mess of the page since it tries to squeeze 12 articles on that one page instead of having 4 at once and then rotating.

I must be missing something simple, but how can i make this work?

Thank you in advance for any help.
Senior Boarder

GK User
Wed Sep 25, 2013 9:49 am
If you want to 12 articles and rotate them you need to set amount of pages not to 1 but to some bigger number. 1 page means 12 articles will be displayed at once. Please try to use 3 pages and select 2 rows and 2 columns - then you will have 3 pages with 2x2 matrix.
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Wed Sep 25, 2013 10:02 am
Thank you for your help and explanation Bkrztuk.

I made 12 test articles and changed the settings in the NSP module as follows ....

- amount of pages to 3
- amount of columns to 4
- amount of rows to 1
- pagination to arrows with pagination

Since i would like 1 row with each 4 articles displayed at once and then scroll to the next 4 with pagination.

If i use these settings the there are only two articles displayed each time and there are huge gaps with empty space.

You can see what happens here ... http://test.kossies.nl
Senior Boarder

GK User
Wed Sep 25, 2013 3:23 pm
Some additional info that might be helpful to solve this ....

The problem can hardly be in the articles because for this test i made a dozen copies of the article :)
Senior Boarder

GK User
Wed Sep 25, 2013 6:29 pm
This is solved in a very simple way :)
All i had to do to make it work properly was delete the "Headlines" suffix for the module.
Senior Boarder