icon play

Support forum dedicated to free and advanced Joomla content presentation module with various layout options and data sources support.
GK User
Sun Sep 08, 2013 10:53 am
Hello
I would like to in mod.News Show Pro GK5 the picture on display icon play, whether it is a possibility. The module wants to use the video display
Regards Arthur
Thanks for the answer

Witam
Chciałbym aby w mod.News Show Pro GK5 na zdjęciu wyświetlała sie icona play, czy jest taka możliwość. Moduł chce wykorzystać do video wyświetlania
Pozdrawiam Artur
dziękuje za odpowiedż
Junior Boarder

GK User
Sun Sep 08, 2013 1:10 pm
Hi, yes in theory, you have to operate the layers (z-index from CSS) to add icon ">" or similar.

But NSP doesn't allows you to add movies as a content source ... unless you try to use the XML as a source.
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Sun Sep 08, 2013 2:27 pm
Thank you for your answer, I do not want to show movies in News Show Pro GK5 wants only used to display images from an article where they are movies. Can you write how I put the icon in the module, I want to use my website www.newsmusic.pl. Portal is based on the template "News" from www.gavick.com. If possible, please help.
Thank you very much

Dziękuje za odpowiedż, ja nie chce wyświetlac filmów w News Show Pro GK5 chce tylko wykorzystać do wyświetlania zdjęć z artykułu gdzie bedą filmy. Czy możesz napisać jak mam umieścić taką ikone w module, chcę to wykorzystać do mojego portalu www.newsmusic.pl. Portal powstał na bazie szablonu "News" od www.gavick.com. Jeśli to możliwe bardzo proszę o pomoc.
Dziękuje bardzo
Junior Boarder

GK User
Sun Sep 08, 2013 7:52 pm
I have two ideas & solutions.

1) When you are creating a new article with movie inside add image - a screen shot from movie and use photoshop to add ">" icon as a layer
2) Second solution depends what kind of article you're using k2 item or Joomla article.

But you have use
Code: Select all
z-index:99;
background: url("http://domain.com/images/ikona-play.png") no-repeat center;

Remember that customization is not a regular support.
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Tue Sep 10, 2013 7:48 pm
Welcome
thank you very much for your help!
I want one category in com K2 appears in the News Show Pro GK5 was the play icon. This is a category of videos. Photography and video separately as an add-standardly as K2.
I do not know where to put this code if you can ask for your understanding and support.
Thank you

Witam
dziękuje bardzo za pomoc!!!
Chcę aby w jednej kategori w com K2 wyświetlanym w News Show Pro GK5 była ikona play. to jest kategoria video. Fotografia jest osobno a video jako dodatek standartowo jak w K2.
Nie wiem gdzie umieścić ten kod jeśli możesz to proszę o wyrozumiałość i pomoc.
Dziękuje
Junior Boarder

GK User
Tue Sep 10, 2013 9:50 pm
Please add screenshot where exactly you want this "play" icon, and it should look like

// pol. Proszę dodaj zrzut ekranu, jakbyś to widział, aby wyglądało ostatecznie.
Ponadto nie jestem jednak pewny czy metodą css można jednak wyróżnić tylko jedną kategorię w NSP, zatem musiałbyś po prostu dodawać zrzut ekranu z filmu, co jest dużo prostsze bez kombinacji , bo i tak musisz dodawać jakiś obrazek ilustrujący film //
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Tue Sep 10, 2013 11:06 pm
Welcome
In your template Rock Wall in the News Show Pro GK5 op. Title Overlay is the effect icon (icon-hand-right) after selecting items in the nsp. I would like to replace the icon for (icon-play-circle), and to show in the picture in nsp permanently and not when you point to the article, or the same effect but in nsp standard mode.
I am grateful for your help :)

Witam
W waszym szablonie Rock Wall w News Show Pro GK5 op. Title Overlay jest efekt ikony (icon-hand-right) po wskazaniu artykuły w nsp. Chciałbym tą ikone zamienić na (icon-play-circle) i żeby wyświetlała się na zdjęciu w nsp na stałe a nie po wskazaniu na artykuł, ewentualnie taki sam efekt ale w nsp standard mode.
Jestem wdzięczny za pomoc:)
Junior Boarder

GK User
Mon Sep 16, 2013 11:49 pm
Probably you have to modify a little bit our module code to add few lines of html / css code into.
also add icon "(>)" with transparency as a background on first layer.

Because you are using NSP GK4 you don't have to worry about updates if you add code modification on it, because we stopped developing this version, now we working only with GK5
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Mon Sep 16, 2013 11:53 pm
Check what style of module you're using then in this folder modules/mod_news_pro_gk4/tmpl
you will find templates/views code for all styles.
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Tue Sep 17, 2013 12:05 am
p.s.
Read about How to Add Watermarks to images using CSS and PNG
- your watermark will be "(>)"

For example: http://www.tutorial5.com/content/view/129/52/

Now all you have to do is to collect these latter tips together and implement them.
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Wed Sep 18, 2013 8:53 pm
Thank you very much for your help!!!
Artur
Junior Boarder