No arrows nor pagination

Support forum dedicated to free and advanced Joomla content presentation module with various layout options and data sources support.
GK User
Thu Aug 29, 2013 10:59 am
Hi,
I'm having the problem with pagination News Show Pro GK5 (ver. 1.3). Although I'm using arrows with pagination/only arrows/only pagination there is on result on the website. There are 3 pages with articles that are switching automatic, but there is no option to do it do it manually.
I'm not completely sure it the problem comes from the module settings or template options (Creativity).
Do you have any idea how to solve it?
Senior Boarder

teitbite
Thu Aug 29, 2013 5:41 pm
Hi

Please show me you site.

GK User
Fri Aug 30, 2013 9:35 am
of course. It is still under construction, but hopefully you'll be able to find some solution.
http://swiatloczula.nazwa.pl/nowa

Cheers.
Senior Boarder

teitbite
Sun Sep 01, 2013 9:32 pm
Hi

Please add this to css:

Code: Select all
.nspMain {
    overflow: visible;
}

GK User
Sun Sep 01, 2013 10:06 pm
Hi,
than you for your answer. Unfortunately I'm not completely sure where should I add this code.

I've tried in override.css and style.css (of the module) and it didn't result.
Senior Boarder

teitbite
Tue Sep 03, 2013 9:19 pm
Hi

Please used this code than to avoid an override:

Code: Select all
.nspMain {
    overflow: visible !important;
}

add it to override.css and remember that override needs to be enabled in template settings. Clear cache and compression if You are using such functionality.

GK User
Tue Sep 03, 2013 9:46 pm
Thank you very much! It is working now. Seems that some other additions in override.css was blocking it, but as I made other cosmetic changes in style.css file I was able to clear it a bit.
Senior Boarder

teitbite
Wed Sep 04, 2013 11:30 pm
Hi

No problem. Glad I could help :)