Unable to Choose IDs for VM Products

Support forum dedicated to free and advanced Joomla content presentation module with various layout options and data sources support.
GK User
Tue Aug 20, 2013 6:37 am
Hi,
I am using NSP GK5 1.3 and VM 2.0.22 with Joomla 2.5.14. My site is www.replenish.oneofakind.ws.

My problem is this- first off, prices are not displayed. I am not using any kind of foreign languages on the site, so I'm not sure what is causing this. Second, only six products are displayed. I want to show 8. I've setup the config with 8 different IDs, but it still only shows 8.

Any advice?

Thanks for your help.

Here are my settings:
Junior Boarder

GK User
Tue Aug 20, 2013 8:03 am
Maybe you see just six because of time offset set to -6 ? Are you sure that you have 6 hours offset between real and server time ? How many pages you configure in layout tab ?

Prices are strictly related with tax setttings, please make sure that every products have tax value.
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Wed Aug 21, 2013 11:09 pm
Hi,
I went ahead and changed the time offset to -8 instead of -6 but only 6 products showed. I also changed it to 0 to see if that helped and it didn't. In the Product Gallery - Portal Mode Settings tab, I have it set to show 8 products.

As for the price settings, all the products have tax. If it helps, version 1.1 of GK5 NSP showed the prices, but version 1.3 does not.

Thanks for your help.
Junior Boarder

GK User
Mon Aug 26, 2013 8:09 am
Did you use multilanguage store ?
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Mon Aug 26, 2013 11:08 pm
No. It is just a regular english store.
Junior Boarder

GK User
Tue Aug 27, 2013 8:48 am
All products have taxes and they are assign to some shopper group ?
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Tue Aug 27, 2013 8:17 pm
Yes.
Junior Boarder

GK User
Wed Aug 28, 2013 8:25 am
When you select products by category all is fine ? Maybe just ID's are wrong.
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Thu Aug 29, 2013 8:14 pm
Even when I do the category view I still have the problem.

I know it's not the product IDs because the products are displayed just fine. It's just the prices that are not displayed.
Junior Boarder

GK User
Fri Aug 30, 2013 10:10 am
Are you sure that every product have tax value which is computed properly in product view ? Please also check the shopper group settings, you need to select the same shopper group for products like this one selected in News Show Pro settings.
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Fri Aug 30, 2013 2:41 pm
I have shopper groups assigned and taxes as well. Any other ideas?

If you'd like to login and take a look, that may be the fastest way.
Junior Boarder

GK User
Mon Sep 02, 2013 10:08 am
The price is enabled in VirtueMart product view ? You can send me details via PM but please remember to include link to this forum topic.
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Mon Sep 02, 2013 7:26 pm
As of right now, no products are displayed. I have no idea why it's not working as I've tried to follow all the steps provided here and in the documentation.

I sent you a PM with login information to the site. Thanks for your help!
Junior Boarder

GK User
Thu Sep 05, 2013 8:38 am
Have you had any luck getting it to work?
Junior Boarder

GK User
Fri Sep 06, 2013 9:16 am
I've just checked my inbox and don't see any message from you since last 3 days. Could you send me the message again ?
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Fri Sep 06, 2013 4:00 pm
I sent you another PM.
Junior Boarder

GK User
Mon Sep 09, 2013 7:40 am
Did you get the PM?
Junior Boarder

GK User
Thu Sep 12, 2013 9:17 am
Yes I get it, did you saw my response ? I don't get anything since my last message to you.
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Thu Sep 12, 2013 8:15 pm
Yes. I responded to your PM yesterday with the FTP information. I will send it again.
Junior Boarder