# of K2 Items in Tab?

Support forum dedicated to free and advanced Joomla content presentation module with various layout options and data sources support.
GK User
Thu Jun 13, 2013 2:44 pm
I have 25 items in a category of K2 and have set the tab to pull from that category. For some reason it will only show 8 at a time in the tab but I'd like to see them all. I can't find a setting for # of articles.
I checked the published after and before boxes to make sure they are blank and it captures all of them.
I also check to make sure I didn't have a forced height on the module (as it is in a sidebar position)
Suggestions?
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Thu Jun 13, 2013 2:48 pm
Tabs don't pull data from K2 directly, maybe you are referring to News Show PRO module used in Tabs positions.

Let me know if this is the case.

See you around...
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Thu Jun 13, 2013 3:03 pm
wow, you guys are quick that's awesome thank you.
Yes I am referring to a tab in the News Show ProGK5
I'm using Rockwall template and just uploaded the quickstart then added a category in K2 for my items and added the items.
I then went to the tab1 position as directed by the News Show Module and changed the data source from the tab that you guys had already created for the demo to the category I created. In the demo there are only 8 positions so I am assuming since I used that already published module it's using something from the demo settings but I can't find anywhere to change that? Make sense?
here's a link to the page where it is showing.
http://absolutelocalinfo.com/artwork/in ... /offerings
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Thu Jun 13, 2013 3:47 pm
Ok to be clear this has nothing to do with Tabs module following is what is happening :)

Please find following module in module manager: News Show Module, Module ID 669
Currently it has following settings :
Amount of Pages with Art: 1
Amount of Columns:2
Amount of Rows: 4

So total items pulled from K2 1 * 2 * 4 = 8

Simply change Amount of Pages to 2 or more.

See you around...
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Thu Jun 13, 2013 3:55 pm
Perfect thank you very much!
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Thu Jun 13, 2013 4:25 pm
No problem at all, moving this topic to News Show PRO forum.

See you around...
Platinum Boarder