NSP and K2mart no prices are still not shown

Support forum dedicated to free and advanced Joomla content presentation module with various layout options and data sources support.
GK User
Sat Dec 03, 2011 10:10 am
Hi guys

I know the question has been asked before but I need to check if some progress has been made or if a possible workaround exists.

I am using NSP to show my products in K2 style also using K2mart to integrate with Virtuemart. With NSP I can list my products on the forntpage but I cannot get NSP to show prices or add to cart button.

If someone has a similar setup and a solution that would be great or a comment when this will be possible.

Many thanks

//C
Fresh Boarder

teitbite
Sun Dec 04, 2011 12:09 am
Hi

If it's K2 mart, than it stands You have a copy of every product in VM. So You can show VM products using NSP where is no problem with AddToCart or price.

GK User
Sun Dec 04, 2011 3:48 pm
teitbite wrote:Hi

If it's K2 mart, than it stands You have a copy of every product in VM. So You can show VM products using NSP where is no problem with AddToCart or price.

Thanks but if I do that then I get error

News Pro GK4

Error: Any articles to show

Is there some way you can display products and add to cart with NSP ?
Fresh Boarder

teitbite
Mon Dec 05, 2011 7:45 am
Hi

Please send me an access to Your joomla panel. I'll see what is wrong.

GK User
Mon Dec 05, 2011 7:51 am
teitbite wrote:Hi

Please send me an access to Your joomla panel. I'll see what is wrong.

Sorry not possible, I keep a copy of my online version on my laptop. Can't really play around with the live site. I can see that others seems to have similar problems in other threads that no article is shown.

https://www.gavick.com/support/forums/16/8103.html could this be the same....

Cheers
Fresh Boarder

teitbite
Tue Dec 06, 2011 1:48 am
Hi

This error is showing always when there is a problem with showing article, so it can be from number of reasons. The only way to know is to check the settings, because wrong configuration is the most common problem when we see this message. Try show me a screenshot of settings than.