How to put a margain around a picture

Support forum dedicated to free and advanced Joomla content presentation module with various layout options and data sources support.
GK User
Sat Oct 01, 2011 11:09 am
Hi i am working on my website which is a lifestyle magazine www.in2town.co.uk and i have the module in position top1 but i cannot seem to get a margain around the picture.

What i need is, is to get a nice space around the picture so the text is not all clunged together and also if anyone can let me know how you can seperate the paragraphs. I want to have a nice paragraph,a space and then another paragraph next to it.

Any help would be great
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Sat Oct 01, 2011 11:26 am
hi i have found now how to put a margain around the picture which is done under the thumbnail setting but i still need to know how to seperate the paragraphs.
Platinum Boarder

teitbite
Mon Oct 03, 2011 6:04 pm
Hi

To separate paragraphs please add this code to css. Change the margin value if You want.

Code: Select all
.nspLinks ul li p {
    margin: 5px 0;
}

GK User
Mon Oct 03, 2011 6:34 pm
Hi thanks for this. can you let me know where i put this code please. do i look for the news pro module and put it in there.
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Mon Oct 03, 2011 6:44 pm
What i am after is on the front page here http://www.in2town.co.uk there is an article which is Women Fight Obesity With Trance Band Hypnotherapy and instead of it all being one paragraph, it should be two as it shows in the main article here http://www.in2town.co.uk/women-fight-obesity-with-trance-band-hypnotherapy
Platinum Boarder

teitbite
Wed Oct 05, 2011 12:13 pm
Hi

I think I know what You are talking about now. In NSP when the article is being cutted to some amount of words the html tags needs to be stripped form the article to avoid validation error. You can disable Clean XHTML option in settings, but You may not like the result :(

GK User
Fri Oct 07, 2011 8:20 pm
Hi i have tried using the clean up tool but nothing changes
Platinum Boarder

teitbite
Sun Oct 09, 2011 1:33 pm
Hi

Show me where this module is. disabling the clean xhtml should show whole article with it's code ;/

GK User
Sun Oct 09, 2011 8:20 pm
hi, sorry i am a bit confused in what you are saying. what i did is, i went to jce editor and chose to clean up the html code and then i took it off from cleaning the html code. not sure where any other option is
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Sun Oct 09, 2011 9:42 pm
I have now found the clean up html but it is causing major problems. There must be a way of making sure there is a space iace in between the paragraphs
Platinum Boarder

teitbite
Tue Oct 11, 2011 8:19 am
Hi

Sorry. But any other way won't work. HTML tags needs to be stripped from the text to avoid validation errors. Maby You should use mod_custom instead.