Demo Content

Beautiful and responsive WordPress theme with amazing parallax effect.
GK User
Mon Nov 07, 2016 2:16 pm
I am unable to get my Creative themes site working as shown in the demo. I have installed Wordpress, then FTP'd the QuickStart files to my site but it still just have an empty Creative theme with no parallax. Not sure if I am missing something. It can be seen at newsite.mgrenier.ca.

Thanks.
Fresh Boarder

Joshua M
Mon Nov 07, 2016 3:05 pm
Hello,

I can see that you didn't install the quickstart package under this url: newsite.mgrenier.ca

Please check the quickstart installation guide (it's like a default WordPress installation, but instead of WordPress files, please use the quickstart package):
https://www.gavick.com/documentation/wo ... stallation

GK User
Tue Nov 08, 2016 4:30 am
So what I tried was uploading Wordpress files, then I uploaded the quick start files in the same directory overwriting any common files with the ones from the quickstart folder. I install wordpress and it says I need to update the database. I do so then I get this error:
Call to undefined function wp_raise_memory_limit() in /url/wp-admin/admin.php on line 141

Am I doing something wrong?
Fresh Boarder

Joshua M
Tue Nov 08, 2016 8:45 am
Hi,
Why you've uploaded WordPress files (these files are already included in the quickstart package), please remove all files, clear your database (or use the new one), upload only quickstart files and start the installation.

GK User
Wed Nov 09, 2016 4:32 am
For some reason the first time I unpacked the quickstart I didn't get the wp-admin folder which is why I was uploading the wordpress files. Upon further inspection it seems that I just didn't unpack the whole zip some how. All is good now, thanks for your help!
Fresh Boarder