Add this welcome bar issue

Beautiful and responsive WordPress theme with amazing parallax effect.
GK User
Sun Jan 04, 2015 11:29 am
Hi,

I have a problem with Addthis,mailchimp and the theme,which is starting to drive me crazy.There is a conflict somewhere,which I cannot find

I am using Addthis Welcome bar,to get users to subscribe to the mailchimp newsletter, the intergration works correctly,(I have tested it on another site same code all good),the preview from add this shows correctly,but when I place the code in the site header,the submit goes before the input field,and the input field is fubar.

I tried changing the code,but no luck,can you please help?

the mailchimp code is

<!-- Begin MailChimp Signup Form -->
<link href="//cdn-images.mailchimp.com/embedcode/slim-081711.css" rel="stylesheet" type="text/css">
<style type="text/css">
#mc_embed_signup{background:#fff; clear:left; font:14px Helvetica,Arial,sans-serif; }
/* Add your own MailChimp form style overrides in your site stylesheet or in this style block.
We recommend moving this block and the preceding CSS link to the HEAD of your HTML file. */
</style>
<div id="mc_embed_signup">
<form action="xxxxxxxx" method="post" id="mc-embedded-subscribe-form" name="mc-embedded-subscribe-form" class="validate" target="_blank" novalidate>
<div id="mc_embed_signup_scroll">

<input type="email" value="" name="EMAIL" class="email" id="mce-EMAIL" placeholder="email address" required>
<!-- real people should not fill this in and expect good things - do not remove this or risk form bot signups-->
<div style="position: absolute; left: -5000px;"><input type="text" name="b_e5dbb37a5fd352b5193b495c8_f18e4fd372" tabindex="-1" value=""></div>
<div class="clear"><input type="submit" value="Subscribe" name="subscribe" id="mc-embedded-subscribe" class="button"></div>
</div>
</form>
</div>

<!--End mc_embed_signup-->
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Mon Jan 05, 2015 10:04 am
Hello,
Could you please provide me with a URL to your website, either here or via PM (click the “Private Message” text underneath my avatar) so that I may analyze it?

GK User
Mon Jan 05, 2015 10:48 am
Add the following code into the theme’s css/override.css file (make sure to enable the “Use the override.css file” option in Template options > Advanced in the WordPress backend)
Code: Select all
#at-wmb-goal-email-input {
height: 33px;
line-height: 21px;
width: 170px
}
#at-wmb-goal-submit {
float: right;
}