Can't configure One Page Settings

Beautiful and responsive WordPress theme with amazing parallax effect.
GK User
Tue Feb 25, 2014 1:36 am
Hello,

I'm trying to configure the One Page but i'm having some trouble with it, right now I have different pages, such as Home, About Us, and Contact, any time that I click on one of them it loads me an entirely new page, it doesn't scroll down to make the One Page effect, I already activated the option on the Theme Configuration Panel, but it still doesn't work.

Is there anything else that I need to do?

Regards,

Sebastian
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Tue Feb 25, 2014 8:17 am
Hi,

This option works only on frontpage and you should have default option from Settings -> Reading Frontpage displays - your latest posts.

GK User
Tue Feb 25, 2014 7:49 pm
Piotr thanks for your answer,

I have one more question, then how do I configure the menu to scroll to different sections?, is there any documentation on this that I can check?, because I haven't been able to find anything related to this effect
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Tue Feb 25, 2014 8:11 pm
You should use anchor link, e.g. if you have text widget in bottom 1 area, then you should use this id: #gk-bottom1 in your menu URL, other positions have similar names, : #gk-top1,2 etc. or you can create your own links. e.g. <div id="contact>...your content...</div> and #contact menu item which will jump to your contact div.