widgets deleted since wordpress update

Questions related to the configuration of Wordpress, themes, and security related questions/issues
Rate this topic: Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.
GK User
Thu Sep 08, 2016 7:48 pm
Hello,
When I had updated my wordpress in the 4.6.1 french version, all my widgets had deleted. And stressed letter are substituted by "?".
I recreate all widgets and replace all texts, but few days after all disappear again.
How can I solve this big problem, please ?
Junior Boarder

Joshua M
Fri Sep 09, 2016 8:03 am
Hello,

Which theme are you using? Unfortunately I don't think that the issue is connected with our theme directly. You didn't do anything and your widgets just disappear?

GK User
Mon Sep 12, 2016 2:04 pm
Hello,
I use Music State template for wordpress.
First time I made a wordpressupdate. Second time I did nothing, I just look at the site (frontend) and I noticed the bug.
I specify that I have no automatic update for wordpress of for widgets.
Have you got a solution or a idea of the problem origin ? Thank you
Junior Boarder

Joshua M
Tue Sep 13, 2016 8:18 am
Could you please provide me with a URL to your website and back-end access via PM (click the “Private Message” text underneath my avatar) so that I may analyze your website?

GK User
Tue Jan 17, 2017 7:03 pm
Hello,
I sent you access and informations in PM.
Thank you
Junior Boarder

Joshua M
Wed Jan 18, 2017 9:48 am
Hello, I'll try to help but please check FTP access again, because I can't connect to your server.

GK User
Thu Jan 19, 2017 4:42 pm
Thank you for you help.
Always I post a problem or if I need help on a point, you always take time to look for and to answer us.
And you answer are always the good ones.
Your a great society who always help his client, today it's precious.
Thank you so much
Junior Boarder

Joshua M
Thu Jan 19, 2017 5:39 pm
Thanks for the kind words :) and great to hear that the problem is solved.