Error importing xml settings

Questions related to the configuration of Wordpress, themes, and security related questions/issues
Rate this topic: Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.
GK User
Thu Jul 07, 2016 7:41 am
Hello!
I purchased the package with all the templates made by you and at the moment I am trying to set up a site on the template GAME. I did the whole procedure of importing the demo files, but when I import the configuration xml's file by following the step-by-step manual, it generates an error. Is attached.
Fresh Boarder

Joshua M
Thu Jul 07, 2016 8:16 am
Hello,

Could you please provide me with a URL to your website and back-end access via PM (click the “Private Message” text underneath my avatar) so that I may analyze it?

GK User
Thu Jul 07, 2016 5:48 pm
I sent. I just wanted my site remain as the demo version and from that I make the changes. I came to send a ticket before buying asking if there was this possibility and was easy to set up to look just like the demo version. They informed me that yes, but I'm having this problem.

I would be very grateful if you can help me!
Fresh Boarder

Joshua M
Fri Jul 08, 2016 7:50 am
Hi,

Yes, it's possible to reproduce the demo website, but it's your new website, right? So it will be much easier to install the quickstart package instead of importing content, settings and manual conifguration of each widget.

Please clean your database (or create new one), remove existing wordpress files, download the quickstart package, unzip it and upload to your server via FTP, then please follow the quickstart installation guide:
https://www.gavick.com/documentation/wo ... stallation

Let me know if you'll have any problem with that.

GK User
Fri Jul 08, 2016 9:07 am
It was exactly what I did. I followed all these steps you just inform and could not get the result I expected. So I came to the forum. But I will try again and return here with the result.

Thank you very much!
Fresh Boarder