News Show Pro WP / order of article elements

Questions related to the configuration of Wordpress, themes, and security related questions/issues
Rate this topic: Evaluations: 1, 4.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 4.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 4.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 4.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 4.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 4.00 on the average.4.00 out of 6 based on 1 vote(s)
GK User
Mon Mar 02, 2015 4:37 pm
Hello dear Gavickpro Team,

maybe it is easy to for you to help me with a problem i just spent 8 hours on...
I want to reorder the elements of the article output:
so now in default view the post title comes on top, then post-text, post-image, post-info and then the read-more link.
I would like to bring the read-more link under the post-text and above the picture.
i searched the files of ../Plugins/GK-News-Show-Pro/, especially the files in ../article_wrappers/default/ , but i couldn´t find the code where i could change the output for $art_output (i´m also not a programmer).
Maybe you could be so kind to direct me to the file where i can alter the code for my quest.

Thank you,
Max
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Mon Mar 02, 2015 4:52 pm
Hello,

Did you try to drag & drop "show the read more" section from Article layout tab (News Show pro widget settings)?

GK User
Mon Mar 02, 2015 10:32 pm
Piotr,
thats far too easy and obvious that i would even have tried to drag and drop there :) Why did i stay up all night?
Thank you very much.

best regards,
Max
Fresh Boarder