Image responsive.

Questions related to the configuration of Wordpress, themes, and security related questions/issues
Rate this topic: Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.
GK User
Fri Jan 09, 2015 5:55 am
Hello!

I wonder why the image that says "herramientas de negocio" is not fully responsive.

I changed the image sizes, but this is not set correctly.

CMS: WP.
Theme: Creativity.
URL: http://www.herramientasdenegocio.com
Image no responsive.jpg
Junior Boarder

GK User
Fri Jan 09, 2015 8:48 am
Hi,

It's background image - so it's covered all screen, if you want to change it, please add the following code into css/override.css file (first enable this override option from Template Options -> Advanced tab):
Code: Select all
.gk-is-wrapper-gk_creativity .figure {
   background-size: contain;
}

GK User
Fri Jan 09, 2015 9:00 am
Hello!

I added the code but did not work.

That image I added by "GK Image Show" widget and put the name "slide1"
Junior Boarder

GK User
Fri Jan 09, 2015 10:00 am
Please check the override file again it's background-size: contain (not contener).
And in this case you'll see empty space at the top and bottom in the mobile view.

GK User
Fri Jan 09, 2015 4:35 pm
Hello!

It does not work!

I made sure that the override.css file is enabled.

I wish nothing but the logo appear on the homepage.

Is there any way to do that and that this also is responsive?

I tried using the tag "img src", but this does not work, the image is still bad.
Junior Boarder

GK User
Mon Jan 12, 2015 8:34 am
Hi,

You still don't have my code in your override.css file, please send me a PM with FTP access to your website, then I'll help you with that.